Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 50,0000
Min. 2 Years
Bachelor's / Master degree
Min. 2 years of experience in related field
within 5 KM of Kalanki Area
2-Wheeler License with Vehicle
Apply Before (Deadline)
5th December 2021
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product Manager responsibilities include:
1. Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
2. Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
3. Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
1. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
2. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
3. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
4. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
5. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
6. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
7. Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
8. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
9. Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
10. Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
1. Profound experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
2. Good experience with diverse business functions such as sales & marketing, PR, finance
3. Good knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
4. Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
7. Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently.
1. Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2. Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3. Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
4. Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in IT, Communication, and Lifestyle products and solutions.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
6. Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Spreadsheets - Excel
Word Processing - Word
Presentation - PowerPoint
Odoo ERP or similar accounting or cloud software (can be trained)
Two-wheeler Vehicle with a valid license
Smart Phone with dual sim card supported
Flexible to travel around the country
Flexible in a working hour
Flexible to work in Festival or Holidays
Product Manager - 6
Product Director - 3
Product Assistant Manager - 6
Product Officer - 6
Product Intern - 12
Career & Experience Growth:
Every year position promotion
opportunity to work with multinational brands and companies
Eligible for Mobile and Laptop Facilities
Eligible for Two and Four Wheeler Vehicle Facilities