Interested candidates can apply;
|No. of Vacancy||2|
|9:30 AM to 5:30 PM |
|Sunday to Friday |
|Internship Period||3 months|
|Apply Before||30 August, 2022|
Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from different departments
Front call engagement
Maintain general office work; documents and files, reports, memos etc.
Learn and become proficient on internal ERP Software
Must be at least 18 years old
Strong communication skills
Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Ability to multitask and cope well under pressure.
Nice to have
- Software knowledge
- Additional languages
- Strong presentation skills
What's great about the job?
- World-leading software platform to enhance world-class industry-standard process knowledge and practice
- Friendly and open culture
- RACI Matrix - work culture
- Holacracy organization structure
Discover our products.