Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Kalanki, Corporate Office
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
Apply Before (Deadline)
5th January 2022
1. Supports human resources processes, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining digital as well as manual records and information.
2. Assist with the recruitment process by posting job, identifying candidates, interview handling, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
3. Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
4. Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records. Processing payroll, pay-slip and resolve any payroll errors.
5. Submits employee data reports including PAN information and by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
6. Preparing new employee files as well as maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
7. Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
8. Provides secretarial support to HR Manager by entering, formatting, and printing information.
9. Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
10. Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
11. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
12. Maintaining calendars of the HR management team.
13. Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
14. Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
15. Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
1. Business management skills
2. Finance skills
3. Legal knowledge
4. Technological competency
5. Communication skills
6. Decision making
7. Employee Relations
8. Organization skills
1. Communication Skills
2. Administrative Expert
3. HRM Knowledge and Expertise
7. Recruitment and Selection
8. Intercultural sensitivity and language skills
9. Analytically driven and oriented
10. HR Reporting Skills