ERP Support & QA intern
Responsible for assessing the quality of implementations, specifications and technical design documents globally for all ERP and related systems and services (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Jet Reports, Data Warehouse, Admin portals, Project portal, e-Signature tool, Risk management system and any other new projects.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Propose design of functional tests and identify opportunities to automate test
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Prepare and present reports and analysis regarding all aspects of quality assurance
- Monitor and analyze incidents related to product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and